1. Launch Native Access from the following location:
- Mac: Macintosh HD > Applications > Native Access
- Windows: C: > Program Files > Native Instruments > Native Access
2. Click the "Not Installed" tab.
3. Hover your mouse over the KONTAKT library's entry. The option to "Locate" will appear next to the "Install" button.
4. After clicking the "Locate" button, navigate to the library's folder and confirm your selection.
5. Click "Install" to add the KONTAKT library to your installed products.
6. Finally, open KONTAKT standalone to update the database.